Sunday, November 25, 2007

miss tourism world pageant 2007


There are 33 beauties from around the world will converge in Sibu for Miss Tourism pageant 2007. it was such a big event tat held in sibu, and coincidencely, i met all of them this morning.

I meet all of them!! they are taking groups photo in front of sibu gateway while i was parking my car just beside the sibu gateway. then i quickly run into the crowd 2 take some snap shoot of them immediately after i jump down from my car.p/s: miss russia and ukraine aware of me and waive their hand with me when i try to shoot them a pic.

I met them again in Sibu central market. They all having their breakfast here, and the did some "shopping" in tis wet market.
This is miss china and miss..."i duno"....sorry i forget d.... i also try to shoot video with my handphone.have a look at below.


They would then leave for Kuching, capital city of Sarawak state, and Miri to visit various tourism destinations before coming back on Dec. 2 for the grand final on Dec. 7.

i hope this event is a successful one, to bring SIBU to the world..!!

No comments:

Shoutout: