Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Interviewed...

My aim for tis interview: short term goal is to bluff my way through tis job interview. long term goal is to invent a time machine so i can come bak n change everything i;ve said so far...

Haha, cant imagine i went to an interview tis morning. It was a job offered by hotel's account department. wat? account department? yes! no doubts. i duno why they offer tis post to me. and i am a business student.

The interview was conducted by account head of account department of xx hotel. he spoke broken english, and he end up speak chinese wif me in the middle of our conversation.LoL?

manager: u are graduates of B.A(hons) in Business Administration hor...
me: : yes, (i wrote undergraduate there..may b he dun understand,so i also bluff him..)
manager: so u know typing, can write letter in english and know some basic accounting hor?(cos my job is mainly write letter to various customer n banks for the debts)...then take tis test.(he took out a financial accounting exam paper.-balance sheet)
me : test? oh..okok...(i duno how 2 do actually, but i act pro,take up the calculator and start counting.....)
manager: so.. your annual leave is 8 days...craps starts.......(start talking wif me in mandarin) and can u work for us at least 2-3 years?? (wow it shocked me, i remembermy application write part-time, an undergraduates, i aspect to work for 2-3 months ONLY!!)
me : Erm...not sure (Wat the heck? 3 years? i will run after 2months...-,-1 i am still studying man....)
manager: craps, craps, craps again....Thank you for the interview,we will inform u if wan 2 hire u...
Me : Thank u. ( Luckily he forget 2 ask me for the balance sheet answer..luckily he still hav very good impression on me.....)

i didnt hope for a mercy in tis interview...bcoszzz...


i am going bak to KUCHING soon.....it;s 2 of jan.Just got the news n letter that my new semester will start in jan..wat a weird? it should be start in feb..anyway...in tis one++ months time....i am going bak to kch...

No comments:

Shoutout: