Tuesday, November 13, 2007

i am bak

Just bak from kuching yesterday. regarding siaw hui's interview, nothing 2 say,cos still haven got any news yet. i hav a great time mixing around wif my friends again after all. joining the myf, supper after myf....such a great time.After joining the morning service on sunday, and i was told to help to do recording in the afternoon. from 330-630,such a torturing time, my role in this recording as a drummer n bass guitarist. after recording the song wif drum, i need to record bass part again individually in the p.a room again.

















After the recording, we hav a great time having chicken buffet dinner at hurtz chicken!!!! we ate alot of chicken.... lolz. having such a great time and great chicken. nelson took a pic of my big bowl of ice-cream. ppl using a small plate for ice cream, yet i use a soup bowl for my ice cream,...lol=x...
p/s: the one in the pic was me, nelson blogged about my ice-cream...he;s so cruel....

On monday morning, again me and siaw hui go off bak to our respective place. i go bak to sibu, yet siaw hui bak to his routine working life again in miri.
Hope to see u all soon. see u again kuching!

No comments:

Shoutout: