Friday, November 7, 2008

KK happy birthday

I'm sad that KK didnt invite me to his Birthday party, may b he wan save money, ..... Actually should say thank you to KK cos he didnt invite me, at the same time i save money also.... so the best budget present tat i can give him is........


Wishing KK - Happy Birthday Here...

*KK 2nd trophy in his life... remember his 1st trophy??
continue.........

ok,

Why i do so??

Because during my lonely birthday early this year, he n gf, charlie did give me some chocolate as my present to comfort me.... so...so... cincai lar, wish him happy birthday here...



so....

happy birthday lar,....

thank u lar,.....

and thanks for ur chocolate lar during april lar...

and ....

u know lar....

i am just kidding... ^_^

Lastly..... i know KK got a lot of enermy, so those who dun like KK or wan to scold him, u can go to his blog, Click Here - KK blog

No comments:

Shoutout: