Sunday, March 2, 2008

stress, stress, stress..

it;s raining heavily outside, really a heavy rain, and so as my mind, so heavy and stressful.....

as stated in the title, i'm so stress about my assignment. assignment due date is just around the corner.....i'm so pressure and wanting 2 do my best for my assignment.....haihz.....


i am now online in Kaya & toast, having my dinner here and doing my assignment. This cafe provide me with free wifi connection.....

and this is my dinner set, the toast so normal and small in piece....wat a lame toast. but i enjoy the wild boiled egg...

and i found that, 80% of the customer here bring their laotops,can u see that???

the assignment due date and final exams just around the corner, need 2 work hard and concentrate in my studies in this final one and a half months..." add oil""!!

No comments:

Shoutout: