Thursday, February 28, 2008

"lui cha", 雷茶


"lui cha", 雷茶 - a kind of dishes that hakka ppl like to eat. me as a foochow people, got a chance 2 eat this hakka's famous dishes, "lui cha" yesterday.


The 1st impression for me is, "har??? lui cha meh?? (cos initially my pastor cheated me to treat me a good meal, i tot it was smth like restaurant or???) duh....i always think of lui cha is bad dishes for me, cos i dun really like bitter taste...


But lui cha shocked me, it taste nice actually (without the soup) with all kind of vege,peanuts, dry tauhu. It really taste nice without soup. honestly, i stil cannot eat lui cha with those soup..it's really bitter....

2 comments:

Pingping said...

I had tried it b4, my hubby ordered for me, the taste was quite weird....

Chin Daw Methodist Church said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shoutout: