Tuesday, January 15, 2008

savior king

Would like to introduce a beautiful song to u all when having ur quite time. listening to this song, give me courages, i like the beginning of the song, it say "now let the weak, say i have strength". it really remind me of, God in charge of our life, he always give us strength and courage to stand when we fall.

Savior King- hillsong


Verse 1
And now the weak say I have strength
By the spirit of power that raised Christ from the dead
And now the poor stand and confess
That my portion is ? and I'm more blessed

Pre-chorus
Let now our hearts burn with a flame
A fire consuming all for your Son's holy name
And with the heavens we declare
You are our king

Chorus
We love you Lord, we worship you
You are our God, you alone are good

You asked your Son to carry this
The heavy cross our weight of sin

I love you Lord, I worship you
Hope which was lost, now stands renewed
I give my life to honor this
The love of Christ, the savior king

Verse 2
Let now your church shine as the bride
That you soar in your heart as you offered up your life
Let now the lost be welcomed home
By the saved and redeemed those adopted as your own

Ending
I give my life to honor this
The love of Christ, the savior king



2007/08 is a missionary year for Methodist churches, and again, although we are not the missionary, i believe wat we, a christian can do is, be a "pastor" of ur workplace, of our daily life. Not ashamed of spreading the gospel to ur friends, ur colleagues. This is not an easy job, but by faith, i believe God will helps us and give us strength in doing all this.

A very energetic song which i love, I AM NOT ASHAMED- hillsong



Verse

When You found me
My whole world changed
I’m redeemed by Your life
Let the earth sing
You are freedom
Turn my darkness to light

Pre Chorus

You welcome me in
With open arms
Into unending light

Chorus


I’m not ashamed of the gospel Lord
Your power Your love
You saved my soul
Now I’m alive in You
I live in the risen Son
I live in the risen Son



Just to update all of u, i had start working in my church as a temporary admin assistant. Dun mistaken me, i am still studying, and this is my last semester. i hope God will help me go through my service in church, my work, and especially my studies in this coming 3 months. Hope that i can graduate with a flying result.

May God bless all of u.

No comments:

Shoutout: