Friday, January 4, 2008

happy new year 2008

2007 had gone, 2008 is here!!!!! 1st of all, would like to wish all of u a Blessed 2008 brand new year!!!!!
i just started my new semester few days b4. this is my last semester,and i need 2 very hard to end my "study life". i haven got my internet connection at home yet i am now updating my blog in church's office. lolz. i bet pastor duno wat i am doing out here.hehe....


i just had some fun times on 31th dec 2007, the last day of 2007 wif my friends. 31th nite was a rainy nite, but the rain stop b4 12, we all have a wonderful nite at sibu townsquare. just to say sorry to priscilla tat i am late and actually i "purposely" did it...dun ask me why..... haha.


Thanks "UNCLE Jase" for the "hand game", and my "eye killer game", i bet we had so much fun while playing these games at McD and coffee shop, it makes us shout like crazy.



the old has gone, the new has come. Just want to wish all my friends out there have a bless and abundant new year!!!!!

Happy new year to u all!!!!

No comments:

Shoutout: