Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bintulu again

Right now, again i'm in bintulu. i came on yesterday morning and tell u wat, i was in 1st class seat on MAS airline yesterday.

i was shock when i recieve the boarding pass, how come my seat is 1c? initially i duno about it, cos my company book de ticket for me.

See, my luggage is identify as Golden Club class....

The breakfast on board....


and this is bintulu, still a small town but i think they have great dream/vision. for me, they really hope to become city one day, until most of their big building's name are related to the word "city".

the latest n biggest mall- Park "city"


another shopping mall - "city" point

and guess wat is this??


actually this is kampua mee inside, i only saw kampua being wrap wif newspaper back during my kids time... cant believe saw it again in bintulu.

i will leave 2 sibu later on, 2nite n tomolo will be in sibu.

No comments:

Shoutout: