Tuesday, April 29, 2008

bike recovered

Just bak from sibu few days ago, actually i was going bak to get the police investigation report for my claim of insurans, however, just found out that, the bike was recovered in mukah. truely speaking, i rather prefer 2 get my claim few thousands ringgit back 2 get a new car, but who knows my bike is now in sibu police station...=.=. found the bike back wif arrested thief, make this case even more complicated...i duno when can i get my bike bak...=.=1.
2years ago b4 my bike being modified into black color.it was in red color.

the modification tat i did, in black n white color, b4 it was stolen.

it was discovered in mukah, they spray it into yellow color, change the plate number, if u wan 2 buy magnum 4d, buy this fake number lar, 7308. lolz

No comments:

Shoutout: